Posted: April 3rd, 2015
Animals helping humans in the healing process
ANIMALS HELPING HUMANS IN THE HEALING PROCESS
• 1 Marcus, Dawn A.; Bernstein, Cheryl D.; Constantin, Janet M.; Kunkel, Frank A.; Breuer, Paula; Hanlon, Raymond B.; Pain Medicine, 2012 Jan; 13 (1): 45-57.
• 2,,Rossetti, Jeanette; King, Camille; Journal of Psychosocial Nursing & Mental Health Services, 2010 Nov; 48 (11): 44-8.
• 3,, Engelman, Suzanne R.; Omega: Journal of Death & Dying, 2013; 67 (1/2): 63-7. (journal article – research) ISSN:
TEXT BOOK; Kearney-Nunnery, R. (2012). Advancing your career: Concepts of professional nursing. Philadelphia: F. A. Davis, 2012. ISBN-13: 978-0-8036-2806-9
Read the articles and your text book keeping in mind the various sections of the paper: introduction, review of literature, pros and cons, ethical implications, legal implications, and impact on professional nursing practice.
1. As you take notes, identify and credit each reference you will use in your paper. What this means is each article listed in your reference list must be identified within the context of your paper by a proper citation.
2. After you have read the articles and text book, define your position on the issue; that is, a pro or con stance. Explain why you adopted this stance. This will become the introduction to your paper.
3. Next, assemble your three article reviews into a cohesive summary. Summarize each article, and include the pros and cons of the topic as presented in each article. Include the text book as well in your summary. This review of the literature section will become the body of your paper.
1. USING TEXT BOOK
Identify existing or potential legal implications pertinent to the topic. Then describe the legal concepts or theories that affect this issue as it is related to nursing practice. Be sure to cite your references.
2. Additionally, identify any potential ethical implications pertinent to the topic. Summarize and describe the ethical concepts or theories that affect this issue as well.
A few reminders:
• The Legal Implications and Ethical Implications should be written as two separate sections; one section for legal implications and one section for ethical implications.
• If you reference legal or ethical issues or theories in your paper, be sure to include a proper citation and reference.
WRITE IMPACT STATEMENT
Summarize how the literature you have reviewed impacts the growth of nursing through the area of evidence based practice, research, leadership, teaching and/or theory development. This will become the summary of your paper.
Submit the summary in one Word document using the Open button below.
4. The Impact Statement becomes the final section of for your paper.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.