For this essay, you will analyze a visual argument. This “text” may be any kind of visual rhetoric (a print advertisement, a poster, a commercial, a book cover, etc.). You may want to review your “ethos, pathos, logos” handout, although your analysis must extend beyond these three appeals.
You may structure your essay as you wish. But, whatever your organization, be sure to address the three elements of the rhetorical triangle (author, audience, and context) and any possible fallacies at work (refer to the textbook and the “common fallacies” handout). When discussing fallacies (there may be more than one) consider the following:
1) what the fallacy means (definition-wise), 2) how it works in this particular piece of rhetoric, 3) whether or not you believe the fallacy is intentional, and 4) what (if anything) could or should be changed to make the argument less fallacious (yes, that’s a word).
• 4-5 pages (not including Works Cited)
• MLA format (this one should look really good!)
• FOUR source used (minimum); think outside of the box for source use
• Include the Visual! You can use a hyperlink or cut and past the visual into the text
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more