Posted: March 17th, 2017
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific Course Learning Outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Contrast why different technologies are deployed in different contexts of networking, such as topology, bandwidth, distance, and number of users.
• Analyze and compare the characteristics of various communication protocols and how they provide application requirements.
• Deploy a basic Ethernet LAN and compare it to other network topologies.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in networking.
• Write clearly and concisely about introductory networking topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.