Posted: May 11th, 2015
ADVERSE CLINICAL OUTCOME OF BLOOD TRANSFUSION
There is an Increasing amount of evidence to suggest that patients may have adverse clinical outcomes (ie, increased morbidity and mortality) associated with blood transfusions. Give examples and described mechanisms that can contribute to an adverse outcome in a blood transfusion. What strategies have been put in place to minimise the risk of an adverse outcome in each situation?
the paper must include:
introduction (Background information.
Clearly identify issues.
State how you will discuss the topic.)
Discussion (1. Points raised on each topic area.
2. Points for well articulated discussion.
3. Points of relevance to each topic.
4. Points for critical analysis of each topic.)
conclusion (1. Points for conclusion raised for topic.
2. Future directions.)
References list (1. Reference list formatted correctly.
2. References cited correctly (in text).-in Vancouver style.
3. References cited within the last 5 years.
4. Bibliography: not cited but shows depth and breadth of reading.)
This should include diagram.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.