Posted: January 8th, 2016
For your project, you will need to choose one of the following companies:
Both online stores will require you to put in a zip code to browse their website. You will need to “browse as a guest.” Before browsing as a guest, you will need to type in a zip code. Please use the following zip codes:
Please read the following case study before you begin your project.
Due SAturday need this
You are a management information systems consultant for the online grocery store that you’ve chosen for your project. To begin your project, please do the following:
- Provide a description of the company
- Explain the company’s purpose, mission, and structure.
- Research information on the web and the Rasmussen Online Library to gain further insight into the company.
- Describe the organization’s system in terms of inputs, processes, and outputs.
- Describe how the company is organized, its people, and technology features; also, the importance of an MIS system to the company.
- Your paper must be a minimum of 3 full pages long.
- You will need to include a minimum of 2 credible sources for your research, with 1 being an academic source, such as a book or an academic scholarly journal. Academic scholarly journals can be accessed through the Rasmussen Online Library. For business sources, ProQuest and EBSCO Host are helpful.
- Include an APA formatted title page and reference page.
*Remember to use proper tone in your paper. You are speaking from a “consultant” point of view. Your audience is the Leadership Team for the online grocery store.
*Make sure to write your paper utilizing proper APA formatting guidelines, and to include an APA formatted title page. Use NoodleBib to document your sources and to complete your APA formatted reference page and in-text citations.
*A note about credible sources: Credible sources are reliable, accurate, and trustworthy. These sources are written by authors respected in their fields of study. You want to identify sources where the author of the article is listed, if
think of a process at work or in your personal experience that required some type of hardware and/or software needing to be purchased, stored and maintained at the current moment.
- How does cloud computing change or affect that process? If it has not changed it, why?
- What are some of the disadvantages of cloud computing?
- Do you think that cloud services replace the Microsoft desktop? Explain your thoughts.
- What are your thoughts on cyber criminals stealing healthcare records?
- What do you think is causing this sudden increase in medical record theft?
- In your opinion, what are some of Anthem’s security weaknesses?
- Should Anthem be held responsible for damages? Why or why not?
- Be specific! Then provide thoughts and feedback on one other student’s post. How were your thoughts similar and different? What additional insight can you provide?
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.